After you log in from one of the mobile apps below using an account linked with ClassPad.net, you can share subscription information.
• CASIO ClassPad
• CASIO fx-CG500
If you already have a paid ClassPad.net account, you can use it to log in to the ClassPad Mobile app and use its paid functions.
Conversely, if you have a paid ClassPad Mobile app account, you can use it to log in to ClassPad.net and use its paid functions.
For details on the functions of the ClassPad mobile app, visit the following website.
- Please note that the mobile app is not distributed to some countries and regions.
1. Tap [Log in] button in the Information screen.
2. Enter ClassPad.net account information and select the login button.
• If you are logging in using a ClassPad.net social media account, tap the appropriate button and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to log in.
• When login is successful, subscription information can be shared.
- You can use a single paid ClassPad.net account as described above to log in simultaneously from ClassPad Mobile apps (CASIO ClassPad or CASIO fx-CG500) running on up to two mobile devices.