Clicking the button on the Sticky Note Menu displays a Geometry Sticky Note.
This type of sticky note can be used to draw and construct figures, and to measure angles and lengths in the resulting figure.
① [Freehand Tool]: For freehand drawing.
This tool can be used to plot a point, or to draw a line segment, polyline, polygon, or circle.
② [Draw Tools]: Clicking in the Geometry Sticky Note draws the corresponding figure at that
location. You can use these tools to plot points, and to draw a line segment, line, ray, vector,
circle, arc, polygon, or other figure.
- ③ [Selection Tool]: For selecting figures. Dragging the pointer creates a box that selects the figure inside the box.
- ④ [Pan Tool]: Shifts the drawing area.
- ⑤ [Properties]: Click to configure color, line type, display status, and other settings for the selected figure.
- ⑥ [Delete Tool]: Click to delete the selected figure.
- ⑦ Shows the result of a measurement using a measurement tool.
- ⑧ A calculation can be performed using measurement results.
Selecting a figure with the Selection Tool displays a tool palette like the one shown below.
The items included in the tool palette depend on the type and the number of selected items.
① [Adjustment Tools]: These tools can be used to adjust angles and lengths,
to make two lines parallel or perpendicular to each other, etc.
② [Measurement Tools]: These tools can be used to measure angles, lengths, etc.
A measurement result can be used in a calculation by clicking [Expression].
- ③ [Construction Tools]: These tools can be used to construct perpendicular lines,
a midpoint, intersection point, angle bisector, and other figures, and to change reflection,
rotation, and other factors.