8-1. Login and Logout
8-1-1. Logging In
1. At the top of the ClassPad.net top page, click [Log in].
・This displays the login dialog box.
2. Input your mail address and password, and then click [Log in].
・Logging in displays the My Page screen.
8-1-2. Logging Out
1. Click your User ID.
・This displays a menu.
2. Click [Log out].
・Logging out displays the ClassPad.net top page.
8-2. My Page Screen
① Side menu
User ID ... Click to display a menu containing the items below. Edit profile: Select to edit your profile. Change plan: Select to change a plan you are currently part of. Log out: Select to log out.
- My Papers ... Select to display Papers you created.
- Shared Papers ... Select to display Papers you have shared with other users.
- Casio Official ... Select to display official Casio Papers.
- Public Papers ... Select to display Papers other users have published.
- Favorites ... Select to display Papers you have added to Favorites.
- History ... Select to display your Paper browsing history.
② My Page header
... Shows the number of Papers (My Papers and Shared Papers only) displayed on the screen.
- (Create New Paper) … Click to create a new Paper.
- (Create Folder) … Click to create a new Folder.
- (Keyword search) … Click to search for a Paper based on titles and descriptions.
- (Tag search) … Click to search for a Paper based on tags.
(Sort menu) … Click to specify the Paper sort sequence. Date: Sorts according to creation date. Color: Sorts according to the My Page header color. Title: Sorts according to title. Favorite: Sorts according to the number of users who have favorited the Papers. Ascending: Sorts ascending. Descending: Sorts descending.
- (Help menu) … Click to display the User’s Guide, Function List, etc.
- (Other menu) … Click to change the language setting or to delete a Paper.
- (Thumbnail View/List View) … Toggles Folder and Paper between thumbnail view and list view.
③ Folder/Paper list
- ・To open a Folder or Paper, click its thumbnail.
- ・The icons described below are displayed at the top right of a Paper thumbnail.
... Displayed when URL Share is specified for a Paper you created. ... Displayed when Public Share is specified for a Paper you created. ... Displayed when a Paper is not included in Favorites. Clicking this icon adds the Paper to Favorites. ... Displayed when a Paper is included in Favorites. Clicking this icon removes the Paper from Favorites.
8-2-1. Navigating Between Folders
・Clicking a folder thumbnail navigates to that folder.
・Clicking displays folder hierarchy. Select the folder you want to move and then click [OK].
8-2-2. Folder Operations
・Clicking in the lower right corner of a folder thumbnail displays an action menu.
- Duplicate ... Duplicates a folder. This also duplicates the Paper inside the folder.
- Move ... Moves a folder. This also moves the Paper inside the folder.
- Rename ... Changes the folder name.
- Tags ... Assigns searchable tags to a folder.
- Delete ... Deletes a folder. This also deletes the Paper inside the folder.
8-2-3. Paper Operation
・Clicking in the upper right corner of a Paper thumbnail displays an action menu.
- Share ... Shares a Paper. For more information, see "8-4. Sharing a Paper".
- Duplicate ... Duplicates a Paper. You can rename the duplicated Paper. You can specify the destination folder for the duplicated Paper.
- Move ... Moves a Paper to another folder.
- Rename ... Changes the Paper name.
- Tags ... Assigns searchable tags to a Paper.
- Delete ... Deletes a Paper.
8-3. Profile Settings
Clicking the User ID on the My Page screen displays a menu. selecting [Edit Profile] on the menu displays the profile editing screen.
Shows your user profile image.
Shows your user ID.
Input information about yourself. Selecting the [Public] check box makes this information public.
The nickname you want to use. Selecting the [Public] check box makes this information public.
Select a country name. Selecting the [Public] check box makes this information public.
Select an occupation.
Select a language.
Shows your mail address.
Click [Change] to change your password.
Click [Delete Account] to unsubscribe.
Clicking [Save] in the upper right corner of the screen saves your settings.
- The profile image and User ID are always public.
- The occupation, language, and mail address are never public.
8-4. Sharing a Paper
You can use Paper sharing to allow others to view a Paper created by you.
There are two Paper sharing options: URL sharing and public sharing.
- ・URL share
- This option generates a URL for your Paper so people who have the URL can browse it.
- You can also protect a Paper with a password. A password protected Paper can be viewed only by those who know the password.
- For example, after an assignment is created, the assignment administrator can send the URL to the individuals for which it is intended. After the assignment is completed, it can be submitted to the administrator.
- ・Public share
- This option makes it possible for anyone to view your Paper. A publicly shared Paper can be viewed and searched for using the [Public Papers] option on the My Page screen.
8-4-1. Sharing the Current Paper
1. In the Paper header, click .
2. Click [Share].
・This displays the Share dialog box.
3. Select a sharing option.
・The Paper will not be shared if you select the [Private] option.
4. If you selected [URL Share] as the sharing option, you can also perform the operations below.
- - Selecting the [Password] check box lets you specify a password to protect the shared Paper.
- - While the [Homework] check box is selected, you can specify a deadline date for assignment submissions. For information about how to use an assignment paper, see "8-5. Submitting an Assignment Paper ".
5. After selecting the sharing option you want, click [OK].
・Selecting [URL Share] or [Public Share] will cause the URL of the Paper to appear on the Share dialog box. Click [URL Copy] to copy the URL to the clipboard. You can copy the URL and paste it into a mail message or some other app.
・The assignment administrator can determine how many people have submitted the assignment by checking the value on the assignment paper. To access a submitted assignment, the submitter needs to provide the assignment administrator with a URL.
8-5. Submitting an Assignment Paper
Accessing the URL of an assignment Paper displays two buttons at the bottom of the screen.
① [Submit] ... Submits the assignment.
② [Save] ... Saves the assignment.
8-5-1. Saving an Assignment
You can save an assignment that is partially completed.
Clicking [Save] saves the assignment and displays the dialog box shown below.
・The dialog box shows the URL of the saved assignment. To continue working on the assignment, access this URL.
・Click [URL Copy] to copy the URL to the clipboard. A URL can be pasted into other applications.
8-5-2. Submitting an Assignment
Perform the steps below after an assignment is complete.
1. Click [Submit].
・This displays the dialog box shown below.
2. Click [OK] to issue the assignment.
3. Copy the generated URL, paste it into a mail message, and send it to the assignment administrator.
Submitting a URL causes [Show URL] to appear at the bottom of the screen. Clicking [Show URL] displays the URL of the submitted assignment.
Click [URL Copy] to copy the URL to the clipboard. A URL can be pasted into other applications.
If the submission deadline of an assignment has expired, [Expired] will be shown at the bottom of the screen. Once the submission deadline of an assignment is expired, you will no longer be able to issue a URL or work on the assignment.